22.3.11

tunes for tuesday/about me.

Texture by frozenDi on deviantart; personalization by myself.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Something I've always wanted to try was to schedule out one day a week that I would write about a specific thing; hence, tunes for tuesday is born. I have seen this little thing done on other blogs in the blogosphere and figured I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Also, this is as good of a time as any to sort of introduce myself. You know, first name basis, where do you live kind of thing. So, this is that.

I'm Lynn. I have a dozen nicknames, but prefer to go by Lane or Elle (as you've probably noticed by now). I'm nineteen years young and attend college full-time studying Psychology/Criminology.

Outside of that, I'd like to consider myself a crafter/artist. I plan to open an Etsy shop eventually. I'd like to share all the prints, oil paintings, and such that I do when the mood strikes. I'm still tossing around name ideas and everything else associated with it, but it will be heavily mentioned here on out.

I live in a close to non-existent town in Pennsylvania with a trouble-maker kitten and a few pups. I adore vintage clothing, tunes from the '60s, films, good souls, and good food. After college, I'd love to move out west to Cali-forn-ia. Speaking of which, I also like to travel and take too many pictures.

I have wonderful friends and a crazy family; some of who will be talked about shamelessly here. How personal can you get, right?

Let's be friends. Now onward to the "tunes" part of this Tuesday.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment